Saturday, February 2, 2008

NZ part 2 - Lena's arrival (30/1/08)

30/1:
Lena's flight was scheduled for the 30th unfortunately on 11:55 pm since there were no buses going at this time and until 10:50 pm everything was just fine but than the designated driver "Helen" (swidish chick) told me that she fuxxxxx forgot it (wow, amazing how some people forget things within just a few hours) and that she had already been drinking (wouldn t let me drive either)...way to go! So I had only one choice left...run the 12 ks in about 60 minutes (sometims it makes u wonder what u do for a woman that twisted ur head around). I didn't leave absolutely unprepared and thus - while still running with my mp3 player plugged in - I showed my "to the airport?" sign to the passing cars. Lucky me that a local couple picked me up and gave me a ride plus a nice conversation. Unlucky me cause I noticed right after hopping off that I must have somehow left my mp3 player at the backseat of their car and didn't have a number to call :-( Moreover I left my laptop in Australia with Vince due to weight - already 19,6 kg on the scale as I left Sydney - so even buying a new one wouldn't reeeally help...rrrrrrr...IldmkS!

No comments: